In Q2-2019, over $557 million of settlement funds were distributed, across 16 settlements. For more information, contact your Financial Recovery Technologies representative or email us.
Top 5 Recently Settled Cases in Q2-2019 (in terms of settlement fund value)
- Alibaba Group Holdings ($250m)
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. ($110m)
- Stericylce, Inc. ($45m)
- Taberna Capital Management ($21.6m)
- El Pollo Loco Holdings, Inc. ($20m)
Top 5 Disbursed Cases in Q2-2019 (in terms of settlement fund value)
- J.P. Morgan RMBS Bulk Settlement Fair Fund ($222m)
- Comscore, Inc. ($110m)
- Ocwen Financial Corporation ($56m)
- Fitbit, Inc. ($33m)
- Harman International Industries, Inc. ($28.25m)
Q2-2019 Disbursed Cases
|Disbursement Date||Case Name||Claim Deadline||Settlement Fund|
|04/01/2019||THE LOWER BUCKS HOSPITAL 11-CV-6460||11/01/2018||$13,500,000.00|
|04/04/2019||HIGHER ONE HOLDINGS, INC.||05/26/2018||$7,500,000.00|
|04/05/2019||FIFTH STREET ASSET MANAGEMENT, INC.||03/27/2017||$9,250,000.00|
|04/12/2019||ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.||09/16/2017||$2,925,000.00|
|04/16/2019||J.P. MORGAN RMBS BULK SETTLEMENT PRACTICE FAIR FUND||11/28/2017||$222,415,536.00|
|05/03/2019||INTERCLOUD SYSTEMS, INC.||01/12/2018||$2,700,000.00|
|05/13/2019||HARMAN INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIES, INC.||09/08/2017||$28,250,000.00|
|05/22/2019||ALLIANCE MMA, INC.||09/11/2018||$1,550,000.00|
|05/24/2019||OCWEN FINANCIAL CORPORATION||12/08/2017||$56,000,000.00|
|05/28/2019||NATURAL HEALTH TRENDS CORPORATION||05/12/2018||$1,750,000.00|
|6/11/2019||BRIXMOR PROPERTY GROUP, INC.||12/12/2017||$28,000,000.00|
Subscribe to FRT’s Monthly Newsletter
Financial Recovery Technologies’ Shareholder Litigation Fast Five provides you with the top news in shareholder class actions. This is your exclusive summary of the latest industry developments related to settled, group and antitrust actions and recovery opportunities. Click here to subscribe.
To learn more about how FRT can help your firm maximize recoveries in shareholder class action settlements, contact us at email@example.com.
- Three Key Things to Know About Non-U.S. Jurisdictions
- FX Case Update (March 2019): Memo filed in support of motion for initial distribution
- Case Spotlight: FX Canada
- A look back at Antitrust Litigation in 2018
- Three Non-U.S. Passive Participation Opportunities to Keep on Your Radar
- EU Proposal May Move European Jurisdiction Risk Profiles Closer to the U.S.
- Securities Class Action Cases: Quarterly Disbursed Claims – Q4-2018
- Unique Data in Complex J.P. Morgan ADR Case Presents Filing Challenges
- FRT Insights – Quarterly Newsletter: January 2019
SETTLED CLAIMS I PASSIVE GROUP I ANTITRUST I FUTURE CLAIMS I OPT-IN MONITORING I OPT-OUT MONITORING
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is the leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FRTServices
- Follow us on LinkedIn: Financial Recovery Technologies
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.