By Jenn Rothenberg, VP of Marketing, Financial Recovery Technologies
In our continued efforts to exceed client expectations, we’re excited to release our enhanced Client Portal. The dashboard that FRT Claims Filing clients already have access to for U.S. / Canada Securities Class Action information now provides custom functionality and reporting designed specifically for Global Group Litigation and Antitrust cases.
- Quickly see what Global Group Litigation and Antitrust cases with approaching deadlines your firm may be eligible for
- Search and filter by case type to find the Global Group Litigation or Antitrust case you’re looking for
- Drill down to the master case summary which provides the relevant case details including jurisdiction risk, damages information, FAQs and more
U.S. CLAIMS I GLOBAL I ANTITRUST I LITIGATION MONITORING I BUYOUTS
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is a leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability, and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FRTServices
- Follow us on LinkedIn: Financial Recovery Technologies
- Email us: email@example.com
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.