Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on the past year and what we are grateful for. At Financial Recovery Technologies (“FRT”), one of the first things that come to mind is You.
Whether you are a client, employee, partner or any of the like, you continue to make an impact on FRT from getting us to where we are today and to where we hope to be in the future. Ten years ago, FRT was born with the idea that through technology and focus we could build a better mousetrap. Over the last ten years, that’s exactly what we’ve done. With over 80 employees and an incredible roster of 700+ clients, FRT has grown from a hungry upstart to the leading shareholder class action monitoring and recovery provider.
As previously mentioned, within the FinTech industry, we see numerous growth opportunities and we believe that successful innovation comes from applying purpose-built technology to a specific problem or challenge; in our case, the area of shareholder litigation monitoring and claims recovery.
Our CEO, Rob Adler, says, “Key to the success of every service provider is having a team of individuals capable of thriving, not merely surviving, in this highly competitive environment.”
If you look at our Company Page, you will see that our values – some tangible, some aspirational – are core to who we are and why we succeed.
- We over me – “For a long time, she was handling the job of multiple people while the team grew. She has really stepped up to take on a bigger role, both in terms of managing people as well as becoming more of a leader at FRT.”
- Curiosity over complacency – “He works for the betterment of the team and developed new ways to do the same task in an innovative way.”
- Initiative over assignment – “She is curious and capable of diving into a new process with little to no knowledge and assistance and self-teaches herself new things. She even produced enhanced reconciliations and efficient reporting! She clearly demonstrated the type of employee that belongs at FRT.”
- Adaptability over rigidity – “He volunteered to work with me on a data ingest project at the 11th hour. Although he already had his own workload, he was able to get the data I needed and we worked together to think through how and why we needed it to deliver the most accurate and applicable results.”
- Results over effort – “Because we focused on the features / functionality that mattered to clients, we were able to achieve the result of making our clients’ lives easier with less time (under six months of development) and cost than originally expected.”
Each of these values sits on a foundation of openness and respect – to new ideas, to feedback, to change – which allows us to grow together to achieve our goals. In 2018 YTD, we have generated a record amount of gross recovery dollars for our clients and have processed large volumes of claims filings for antitrust (non-securities) cases.
One employee recently stated, “This deal touched every corner of FRT and each person who contributed helped to bring it to fruition.” While our personal interests and backgrounds are diverse, we share a common desire to service FRT’s clients at the highest level.
As the industry has evolved, so has FRT. We’ve experienced over 50% growth for the past three years and are continuing to invest in our people, our services, and our technology to provide best-in-class shareholder class action governance, monitoring and recovery services to meet client needs better.
To learn more about how FRT can help your firm maximize recoveries in shareholder class action settlements, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. CLAIMS I GLOBAL GROUP LITIGATION I ANTITRUST I LITIGATION MONITORING I BUYOUTS
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is a leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FRTServices
- Follow us on LinkedIn: Financial Recovery Technologies
- Email us: email@example.com
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.