Careers at FRT
At Financial Recovery Technologies, we take pride in our identity as a diverse, entrepreneurial technology disruptor. We want high energy go-getters fueled by intellectual curiosity and team accountability. We seek to recruit individuals who want to make a meaningful impact on the future of a rapidly expanding start-up.
While our personal interests and backgrounds are diverse, we share a common desire to service FRT’s clients at the highest level. In order to be the best organization FRT can be, we believe our values – some tangible, some aspirational – are core to who we are and why we succeed:
- We are curious: We seek to understand why and look to identify areas of improvement.
- We take initiative: We are proactive and won’t just let something pass by without asking if we can help make FRT better by considering change
- We are attentive to results: We understand why we set targets. We zealously strive to achieve them. We don’t fail, we either achieve or we learn and get better
- We are accountable: We recognize our job is to answer to clients and colleagues and we always choose quality over speed
- We strive to be inclusive, open and respectful: We are interested in feedback, and willing to provide feedback; we are open to new ideas, authentic, and willing to embrace change
- We are FRT: We want to be part of a team where the team comes first, and where we all realize that the team we care about is Team FRT
There's more to working with Financial Recovery Technologies than meets the eye. We love being here and think you might too.
Take a look at what some of our employees have to say about their experiences with FRT.
“I really enjoy the client interactions and the opportunity to meet with clients face-to-face.”
Iris Sanxhaku, Account Manager
“Because FRT is rapidly growing, I am able to work on diverse projects and tasks that present interesting and different challenges.”
Tawsif Choudhury, Senior Data Analyst – ETL Specialist
“At FRT, I get to work with great people. The company culture encourages close cooperation between teams and departments.”
Kate Richman, Senior Claims Analyst
We want our employees to be deeply engaged, and a happy and healthy employee is an engaged one. In addition to the many formal and informal events and programs planned by our fun and diverse staff, we offer a generous benefits program, including:
- Health, dental, vision: Robust and generous plans to keep you and your family well
- 401k plan with company match
- Income protection plans (e.g., life, disability) and access to a suite of voluntary benefit programs
- Free drinks and snacks
- Transit benefits, with offices that are easily reached by public transit (Medford: a short walk to Wellington Station on the Orange Line; New York: a block from Grand Central Station)
- A few extra perks in our Medford headquarters: Free parking onsite; free access to an onsite gym
NEW YORK, NY
SAN DIEGO, CA