Upcoming Webinar: New Client Portal Enhancements
Thursday, January 23, 2020
12:00pm – 12:45pm ET
If you cannot attend the live webinar, please register to receive a link to the on-demand replay.
The world of class actions has evolved dramatically over the last five years requiring investors to upgrade their existing governance, controls, and protocols. At Financial Recovery Technologies, we continue to invest in technology to meet your needs with client-centric products, actionable intelligence, and purpose-built technology.
As such, we are excited to start the new year with the recent enhancement of the FRT Client Portal. The portal you already have access to for North American Settled, Global Class Actions and Antitrust cases now provides insight into Non-U.S. Opt-In and U.S. Opt-Out actions.
Join our upcoming webinar to learn more about our recently enhanced FRT Client Portal including:
- New navigation bar to quickly navigate to the litigation type and provide detailed information about cases of that type and your corresponding eligibility and participation.
- Dedicated dashboards highlighting the most important metrics regarding your recent and upcoming exposure and activity.
- Leverage additional customization for your reporting through the enhanced data filtering options including selecting specific accounts, participation dates, registration status, participation status, and jurisdiction.
- And more…
Subscribe to FRT’s Monthly Newsletter
Financial Recovery Technologies’ Shareholder Litigation Fast Five provides you with the top news in shareholder class actions. This is your exclusive summary of the latest industry developments related to settled, group and antitrust actions and recovery opportunities. Click here to subscribe.
To learn more about how FRT can help your firm maximize recoveries in shareholder class action settlements, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Case Spotlight: Vocus Group Ltd
- Case Spotlight: Woolworths Limited
- Evolution of Global Litigation: The Rise of Non-U.S. Passive Participation
- Three essential things you need to know about Dutch Foundations
- Investors Offered Reduced Fees and Costs as Competition Among Australian Law Firms Increases
- In Australia, Stakes Are High with Securities Litigation and Antitrust Cases
- Australian Class Actions Outpace Other Non-U.S. Jurisdictions
- Jurisdiction Risk Profiles:
SETTLED CLAIMS I PASSIVE GROUP I ANTITRUST I FUTURE CLAIMS I OPT-IN MONITORING I OPT-OUT MONITORING
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is the leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.