By Alex Watler, Product Manager, Financial Recovery Technologies
We’re excited to release our new automated “Settlement and Filing Notifications” –– the next addition in our series of automated email notifications [Settlement (new), Eligibility (released last year), Filing (new), and Remittance (coming soon)].
- Automated email notifications for a greater level of transparency into the process of Claims Filing
- Settlement Notifications provide insight into any U.S. securities class action that settles with relevant details including opt-out deadline, settlement amount, proof of claim deadline and more.
- Filing Notifications provide insight into what claims have been filed on your behalf and submitted to the claims administrators.
- From the email notifications, quickly access FRT’s Client Portal in a single click for more details on the case including case summary, case timeline, and damages information (if eligible).
- Manage your notification preferences – turn your notifications on and off by navigating to “My Profile.”
If you currently do not have access to the FRT Client Portal and would like to receive more information and training on the notification enhancements, please contact your FRT Account Manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. CLAIMS I GLOBAL GROUP LITIGATION I ANTITRUST I LITIGATION MONITORING I BUYOUTS
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is a leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FRTServices
- Follow us on LinkedIn: Financial Recovery Technologies
- Email us: email@example.com
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.