By Jenn Rothenberg, VP of Marketing
In our continued efforts to exceed client expectations, we’re excited to have recently released our new automated Eligibility Notifications –– the first in a series of automated email notifications –– available to all FRT Filing clients at no additional charge.
This enhancement now provides clients with:
- Automated email notifications when eligible accounts have been identified for a new settlement
- Settlement details such as class period, opt-out deadline, settlement amount, securities information and more
- Access to FRT’s Client Portal in a single click for more details on eligible accounts, corresponding damages, and all relevant information about the case.
What our clients are saying:
- “The notifications have been very beneficial as we no longer have to double check on cases we’re affected by. It has removed an entire step in our process!” – Investment Management firm
- “The emails are helpful in that we can monitor in real time what cases are on the horizon and pending.” – Hedge Fund with over $22b in AUM
- “I really like the push notifications–they’re more convenient, especially having the number of eligible accounts right on the email with the ability to click into the Portal.” – Global Investment Management firm
In the coming quarters, we’ll be introducing additional notifications, which will:
- keep clients informed as major case milestones are reached
- automatically alert clients when cases settle, claims are filed on their behalf and more
- proactively provide information about client’s securities litigation exposure
Not an FRT Client and want to learn more about FRT’s Client Portal and Eligibility Notifications? Email us at email@example.com.
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.