“There are currently about 27 Australian class actions either in the process of being filed or already filed in 2018. Five-or-so years ago, in Australia, there might have been a handful taking place at any given time. Australia is one of the most active class action jurisdictions behind the US and institutional investors, their custodians, managers, and advisors are becoming more involved in these cases.
According to Steven Longley, senior vice president of corporate development at Financial Recoveries Technologies (FRT), a Massachusetts-based global litigation monitoring and recovery services firm, too many investors have been missing out on potential recoveries for losses caused by the misdeeds of their investee companies.”
>> Click here to read the full article.
FRT’s comprehensive suite of services helps institutional investors address the growing complexities of the global securities and non-securities class action landscape. To learn more about how FRT can help your firm maximize recoveries in non-securities class action settlements, contact your FRT representative or email us at email@example.com.
- May 2018: Investors Offered Reduced Fees and Costs as Competition Among Australian Law Firms Increases
- March 2018: In Australia, Stakes Are High with Securities Litigation and Antitrust Cases
- October 2017: Australian Class Actions Outpace Other Non-U.S. Jurisdictions
- September 2017: Case Spotlight: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- August 2017: Multiple competing class actions against Bellamy’s Australia Ltd. resolved by the Australian Federal Courts
- July 2017: History of the Australian Class Action
SETTLED CLAIMS I PASSIVE GROUP I ANTITRUST I FUTURE CLAIMS I OPT-IN MONITORING I OPT-OUT MONITORING
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is the leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FRTServices
- Follow us on LinkedIn: Financial Recovery Technologies
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.