Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is a technology-based services firm that helps institutional investors identify, file claims, and collect funds made available in securities class action settlements globally. Through our proprietary technology platform and processes, we deliver the most comprehensive range of securities class action filing services to our clients who are investment management companies, pension funds, hedge funds, global custodians, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutional investment firms. We are seeking a proven Sales professional to drive FRT’s regional sales efforts and grow our market share in the class action recovery space.
The Role: As a Sales Executive at FRT, you will own your territory and have clear goals and targets. The role will include:
Achieving market share in your assigned territory
- Cultivate relationships with C-level executives, Legal and Operations professionals at financial institutions in your region, including Hedge Funds, Mutual Fund & Asset Managers, as well as the 3rd party companies that support them
- Use consultative sales techniques to learn and understand client challenges around class action recovery in order to develop a compelling value proposition to progress the sales cycle
- Understand clients’ operational and technological processes as well as corporate governance policies in order to build credibility throughout the sales process and develop a relationship
Leveraging your resources
- Understand the addressable market, the client base and opportunities in each market
- Collaborate with FRT teams in legal, product, technology, operations, and client services. Continually build expertise with respect to FRT’s products and services and develop a thorough understanding of those of our competitors to be able to effectively handle objections
- Develop and execute strategic territory sales plans, including targeting prioritized opportunities
The ideal candidate will be comfortable handling a complex sales cycle and working in a results-driven environment. They will be well-compensated for their successful efforts as their book grows. This is a great opportunity for a professional that is looking to own and grow their territory.
The role works in close partnership with internal stakeholders to proactively drive gross sales and revenue.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Significant experience in consultative sales and financial services, ideally selling financial data, software, or technology to the buy-side community – you have developed a confident, commanding presence and are able to rapidly develop industry expertise
- A record of success in prospecting, qualifying, and developing a sophisticated client base
- A high comfort level navigating and managing a long, complex sales cycle and an ability to sell change
- The ability to be disciplined, professional and working as part of a small team in a remote office from the company headquarters
- Desire to join a growing company with a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture, dedicated to being the top provider in the class action recovery space
- Strategic thinking skills; demonstrated ability to plan and execute sales strategies
- Five years of industry, sales or market experience.
What does FRT offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k (with company match)
- Income protection plans (life, accidental death and dismemberment, short- and long-term disability) and access to a suite of voluntary benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fun, smart, diverse colleagues
FRT provides equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, gender identity/expression, disability, handicap, status as a victim of domestic violence or other similar offenses, consumer credit history, unemployment, military obligations, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
FRT is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.