and other non-securities litigation
Be informed of recovery opportunities from Antitrust class action litigations
How are you staying informed on the latest antitrust litigation developments? What process do you have in place for recovery opportunities outside of the traditional U.S. passive claims filing for securities class actions?
FRT Antitrust helps clients maximize recoveries in non-securities class actions including those under federal antitrust laws, the Commodity Exchange Act, and other laws relevant to their business.
These cases arise out of anti-competitive behavior and/or market manipulation, often involving financial instruments or traded contracts (including commodities) other than stocks and bonds. They differ from securities class actions in that the cases themselves involve different bodies of law and different processes for recovery.
FRT Antitrust is designed to help you be informed of recovery opportunities from market manipulation for various financial instruments, commodities, and traded contracts.
Stay Informed of Every Antitrust Opportunity
As pioneers in Antitrust recovery, FRT has developed repeatable, controlled workflows designed especially for the purpose of handling unique antitrust cases:
- Timely notifications of recovery opportunities from the FRT Antitrust pipeline
- Preliminary Alerts: Once there are settlements in a case, FRT will issue a Preliminary Alert to inform clients. Alerts include relevant information including class period, potential included instruments, settling defendants and more
- Full Alerts: FRT will issue a Full Alert providing a more comprehensive case summary including a description of the class, eligible transaction types, claim process schedule and deadlines, summary of the Plan of Allocation (if available), and next steps for interested clients
- Opportunity analysis detailing case eligibility, data mapping, transaction analysis, loss/damage calculations and the required steps for each opportunity
- Knowledgeable legal and operations teams for pre-filing guidance, ongoing support, custom research and where possible, filing and recovery coordination
- Access to FRT’s legal team for ongoing support and custom research
FRT Antitrust Process
FRT Antitrust is a comprehensive service – from monitoring, case research, claim filing and participation support:
Monitor proprietary channels for non-securities cases
Identify recovery opportunities to help make independent claims filing decisions
Notify clients when new cases are added and significant milestones, such as settlement, are reached.
Analyze losses and assess damages
File claims forms
Recover funds, verify accuracy and remit funds to client
Recent and Upcoming Antitrust Cases
Antitrust Litigation I +$2.3b settlement
the foreign exchange market, affecting the prices of
a variety of FX instruments (including spot transactions,
forwards, swaps, and others) to the detriment
of FX traders.
and Euroyen Tibor benchmark rates and the prices
of Euroyen-based derivatives, instruments used to
hedge against impact of currency fluctuations on
to fix, raise, maintain, stabilize, control, or enhance
unreasonably the prices of currency purchased in the FX
or foreign currency market.
Bond Transactions issued by Federal National Mortgage
Association, Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation,
Federal Farm Credit Banks, and Federal Home Loan Banks
in the secondary market.