In Q4-2021, over $643 million of settlement funds were distributed across 25 settlements. For more information, contact your Financial Recovery Technologies representative or email us.
Top 5 Recently Settled Cases in Q4-2021 (based on settlement fund value)
- Petrobras Fair Fund ($933.47m)
- Luckin Coffee ($175m)
- Granite Constructions Inc ($129m)
- Stamps.com Inc. ($100m)
- Cognizant Technology Solutions ($95m)
Top 5 Disbursed Cases in Q4-2021 (based on settlement fund value)
- Orbital Atk, Inc ($108m)
- The Southern Company ($87.5m)
- Endo International PLC ($82.5m)
- Vocation ($50m)
- Silver Wheaton Corporation ($41.5m)
Q4-2021 Disbursed Cases
|Disbursement Date||Case Name||Claim Deadline||Settlement Fund|
|10/05/2021||Cocrystal Pharma, Inc||11/16/2020||$1,265,000.00|
|10/07/2021||Henry Schein, Inc.||09/02/2020||$35,000,000.00|
|10/08/2021||Flower Foods, Inc.||01/03/2020||$21,000,000.00|
|10/13/2021||Orbital ATK, Inc.||05/30/2019||$108,000,000.00|
|10/20/2021||Verb Technology Company||02/04/2021||$640,000.00|
|10/20/2021||BNYM ADR FX ERISA||06/15/2019||$12,500,000.00|
|10/25/2021||Silver Wheaton Corporation||06/13/2020||$41,500,000.00|
|10/28/2021||Endo International PLC||02/07/2020||$82,500,000.00|
|11/02/2021||Intellipharmaceutics International Inc||01/05/2021||$1,600,000.00|
|11/12/2021||World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.||06/10/2021||$39,000,000.00|
|11/19/2021||Curo Group Holdings Corp.||12/17/2020||$8,980,000.00|
|11/24/2021||Trinity Industries, Inc.||03/25/2020||$7,500,000.00|
|12/06/2021||The Southern Company||02/18/2021||$87,500,000.00|
|12/14/2021||Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc.||05/08/2021||$7,500,000.00|
|12/15/2021||Newlink Genetics Corporation||08/16/2021||$13,500,000.00|
|12/15/2021||Liquidity Services, Inc.||11/03/2018||$17,000,000.00|
|12/16/2021||Correvio Pharma Corporation||04/20/2021||$1,750,000.00|
|12/29/2021||Taberna Capital Management||09/12/2019||$21,600,000.00|
Subscribe to FRT’s Monthly Newsletter
Financial Recovery Technologies’ Shareholder Litigation Fast Five provides you with the top news in shareholder class actions. This is your exclusive summary of the latest industry developments related to settled, group and antitrust actions and recovery opportunities. Click here to subscribe.
To learn more about how FRT can help your firm maximize recoveries in shareholder class action settlements, contact us at email@example.com.
- [ Blog ] Case Spotlight: Steinhoff Nearly Doubles Settlement Offer
- [ Webinar ] FRT Insights: Understanding What it Means to be a Fiduciary – Insights from Former SEC Assistant Director
- [ Blog ] FRT Insights Webinar Recap – Part 1: Dialogue with Conway Dodge, former Assistant Director in the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Division of Enforcement
- [ Blog ] FRT Insights Webinar Recap – Part 2: Dialogue with Conway Dodge, former Assistant Director in the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Division of Enforcement
- [ Webinar ] FRT Insights: A Dialogue with Jeremy Hill, Group General Counsel, Universities Superannuation Scheme Ltd.
SETTLED CLAIMS I PASSIVE GROUP I ANTITRUST I CLAIMS MONETIZATION I OPT-IN MONITORING I OPT-OUT MONITORING
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is the leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FRTServices
- Follow us on LinkedIn: Financial Recovery Technologies
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.