For our full Privacy Statement, please click here.
1. General Website
What information we collect via this website, marketing communications, and marketing assets
We collect personal information from you, for example, if you register for an event, submit a form, send an email, request information, or subscribe to an email list. We may ask you to provide information such as your name, company name, address, phone number, and email address.
We also collect personal information from third parties on our behalf and under contract. For example, we may collect details of visits to the Website and resources you access using cookies (see Cookies section below)
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to track website traffic. The cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Lead Forensics: We use Lead Forensics, in addition, to track website traffic and understand how visitors use our Website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Why do we gather information?
To better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, we will gather information to:
- As may be required to deliver the requested services including sharing selected information with fulfillment vendors, and others;
- In response to judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order or other legal process;
- To comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities;
- To protect the rights or property of FRT, its clients, suppliers or customers, and to enforce the provisions of our terms or policies, in cases of customer fraud or disputes, and/or to prevent harm to you or others;
- For marketing and other business purposes; or
- As permitted or required by law or as authorized by you.
We will not disclose your personal information unless we are required by law to do so and we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any other parties.
Our definition of personally identifiable information does not include “aggregate” information. Aggregate information is data we collect about a group or category of products, services or customers, from which individual customer identities have been removed. In other words, information about how you use a service may be collected and combined with information about how others use the same service, but no personally identifiable information will be included in the resulting data. Likewise, information about the products you purchase may be collected and combined with information about the products purchased by others. Aggregate data helps us understand trends and customer needs so that we can better consider new products and services, and tailor existing products and services to customer desires.
Links to other websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites of interest. If you choose to use these links to leave our Website, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. They will have their own privacy policies and therefore, we do not accept responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide when visiting such websites or for any damage that may arise from such use.
2. Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies
Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud.
In connection with FRT’s marketing efforts, we may use pixel tags and web beacons. Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions. Information collected using these technologies in our emails may be associated with the recipient’s email address.
How can you manage Cookies?
In many cases, you can set your device or browser to accept or reject most cookies or to notify you in most situations that a cookie is offered so that you can decide whether to accept it. All browsers are different, so visit the “help” section of your browser to learn about the privacy settings that may be available. In addition, even if you block or delete Cookies, not all tracking will necessarily stop.
What type of information do Cookies collect?
In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable way, without any reference to Personal Information. In connection with FRT’s marketing efforts, we collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the device you use to access our website such as your browser type, country, time zone, etc. to optimize our websites and to understand website traffic patterns.
In some cases, we do associate the information we collect using cookies and other technology with your Personal Information. Personal information is stored in Pardot/Salesforce if our visitors complete a form for example for registration to events, contact/request forms or for a subscription to our email communications.
Changes to our Cookie Statement
Any changes we may make to our Cookie Statement in the future will be posted on this page.
3. Accessing and updating your information
You can review personal information stored about you, request changes to it, and request the removal of your personal information. You can also prohibit the use of your information for direct marketing. You can make the above requests by emailing us at Privacy.Enquiry@frtservices.com.