[ WEBINAR ] FRT Insights: A Dialogue with Jeremy Hill, Group General Counsel, Universities Superannuation Scheme Ltd.
As the largest private pension scheme in the UK, Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) has taken a proactive approach to managing their shareholder litigation opportunities. Attend our on-demand webinar as Jeremy Hill, Group General Counsel at USS and Rob Adler, CEO at Financial Recovery Technologies discuss:
- USS’ history of managing litigation and the evolution of their shareholder litigation policy
- USS Class Actions governance program: Objective, structure and benefits when navigating global opportunities
- Case Study: Petrobras
- USS’ role as lead plaintiff
- Insight into the other members of the litigation eco-system (i.e. class members, lawyers, funders)
- Lessons learned from this opportunity
Group General Counsel
Chief Executive Officer
Financial Recovery Technologies
Webinar series providing unbiased insight exclusively for asset owners and asset managers.
Join your peers each quarter as we provide an unbiased and comprehensive overview of what is impacting shareholder litigation and how institutions can prepare, monitor and maximize this unique asset, including:
- View from the SEC: What does it mean to be a Fiduciary?
- Varied approaches to manage shareholder litigation through governance programs and corporate policies
- Challenges of shareholder litigation in foreign (non-U.S.) jurisdictions
- Emerging trends within the U.S. litigation market
- And more