- Over the last twenty years, Adler has co-founded four technology companies and maintained an active presence as an advisor, investor, and mentor for several Boston-area growth companies.
- Adler and his team at FRT have reimagined what technology, analytics, and client service can be for an institutional investor in this new and more complex era.
- Adler says, “Key to the success of every service provider is having a team of individuals capable of thriving, not merely surviving, in this highly competitive environment.”
>> Click here to read the full article on Insights Success
FRT’s comprehensive suite of services helps institutional investors address the growing complexities of the global securities and non-securities class action landscape. To learn more about how FRT can help your firm maximize recoveries in shareholder class actions, contact your FRT representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mike Lange, Securities Litigation Counsel at Financial Recovery Technologies quotes in Bloomberg
- ISDAfix Case Update (August 2018): Claims Filing Deadline Announced for Second Settlement Pool
- Three Jurisdiction Profiles To Help You Understand The Risks Associated With Each Foreign Jurisdiction
- Five Ways Our Technology and Expertise is Providing Real Value to Clients for the Forex Antitrust Litigation
U.S. CLAIMS I GLOBAL GROUP LITIGATION I ANTITRUST I LITIGATION MONITORING I BUYOUTS
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is the leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FRTServices
- Follow us on LinkedIn: Financial Recovery Technologies
- Email us: email@example.com
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.