By Jenn Rothenberg, VP of Marketing
In our continued efforts to exceed client expectations, we’re excited to have recently released our new automated Eligibility Notifications –– the first in a series of automated email notifications –– available to all FRT Filing clients at no additional charge.
This enhancement now provides clients with:
- Automated email notifications when eligible accounts have been identified for a new settlement
- Settlement details such as class period, opt-out deadline, settlement amount, securities information and more
- Access to FRT’s Client Portal in a single click for more details on eligible accounts, corresponding damages, and all relevant information about the case.
What our clients are saying:
- “The notifications have been very beneficial as we no longer have to double check on cases we’re affected by. It has removed an entire step in our process!” – Investment Management firm
- “The emails are helpful in that we can monitor in real time what cases are on the horizon and pending.” – Hedge Fund with over $22b in AUM
- “I really like the push notifications–they’re more convenient, especially having the number of eligible accounts right on the email with the ability to click into the Portal.” – Global Investment Management firm
In the coming quarters, we’ll be introducing additional notifications, which will:
- keep clients informed as major case milestones are reached
- automatically alert clients when cases settle, claims are filed on their behalf and more
- proactively provide information about client’s securities litigation exposure
Not an FRT Client and want to learn more about FRT’s Client Portal and Eligibility Notifications? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.