In Q3-2019, over $918 million of settlement funds were distributed, across 18 settlements, a 65% increase from Q2-2019. For more information, contact your Financial Recovery Technologies representative or email us.
Top 5 Recently Settled Cases in Q3-2019 (in terms of settlement fund value)
- Sunedison, Inc. ($74m)
- Endo International, Plc. ($50m)
- RH, Inc. ($50m)
- Sandisk Corp. ($50m)
- Devry Education Group, Inc. ($27.5m)
Top 5 Disbursed Cases in Q3-2019 (in terms of settlement fund value)
- General Motors Company ($300m)
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. ($142m)
- Lendingclub Corporation ($125m)
- Amgen, Inc. ($95m)
- Manulife Ontario ($69m)
Q3-2019 Disbursed Cases
|Disbursement Date||Case Name||Claim Deadline||Settlement Fund|
|7/1/20109||ALLIED NEVADA GOLD CORPORATION||10/14/2017||$5,875,583|
|7/15/2019||TIBET PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.||1/11/2016||$14,000,000|
|7/25/2019||CLOVIS ONCOLOGY, INC.||12/11/2017||$142,000,000|
|7/29/2019||GLOBAL EAGLE ENTERTAINMENT, INC.||1/18/2019||$1,100,000|
|7/31/2019||GENERAL MOTORS COMPANY||4/27/2016||$300,000,000|
|8/2/2019||PLATINUM AND PALLADIUM||-||$67,153,571|
|8/15/2019||ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.||4/26/2018||$3,500,000|
|8/26/2019||STRAIGHT PATH COMMUNICATIONS, INC.||8/2/2018||$9,450,000|
|9/6/2019||UTI WORLDWIDE, INC.||12/18/2018||$13,000,000|
Subscribe to FRT’s Monthly Newsletter
Financial Recovery Technologies’ Shareholder Litigation Fast Five provides you with the top news in shareholder class actions. This is your exclusive summary of the latest industry developments related to settled, group and antitrust actions and recovery opportunities. Click here to subscribe.
To learn more about how FRT can help your firm maximize recoveries in shareholder class action settlements, contact us at email@example.com.
- Why the Deutsche Bank Settlement is Good News for Investors in the GSE Bond Market
- FRT’s Operational Excellence: Rejected claim from administrator corrected to increase client recovery
- Case Update – Petrobras Securities Class Action (U.S. and Brazil)
- FX Case Update (August 2019): Two Settlements of Indirect Forex Suits Have Received Preliminary Approval
- Lessons Learned from the Wells Fargo RMBS Trustee Litigation
SETTLED CLAIMS I PASSIVE GROUP I ANTITRUST I FUTURE CLAIMS I OPT-IN MONITORING I OPT-OUT MONITORING
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is the leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FRTServices
- Follow us on LinkedIn: Financial Recovery Technologies
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.