Securities Class Action Cases: Quarterly Disbursed Claims – Q1-2022
In Q1-2022, over $1.456 billion of settlement funds were distributed across 51 settlements. Over $935 million of settlement funds were disbursed back to investors. For more information, contact your Financial Recovery Technologies representative or email us.
Top 5 Recently Settled Cases in Q1-2022 (based on settlement fund value)
- Teva Pharmaceutical ($420m)
- Novo Nordisk ($100m)
- Mattel ($98m)
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce ($97.945m)
- Altria Group ($90m)
Top 5 Disbursed Cases in Q1-2022 (based on settlement fund value)
- First Solar ($350m)
- Signet Jewelers ($240m)
- SeaWorld Entertainment ($65m)
- HD Supply Holdings ($50m)
- BRF S.A. ($40m)
Q1-2022 Disbursed Cases[table “83” not found /]
Subscribe to FRT’s Newsletter
Financial Recovery Technologies’ Shareholder Litigation Insights provides you with the top news in shareholder class actions. This is your exclusive summary of the latest industry developments related to settled, group and antitrust actions and recovery opportunities. Click here to subscribe.
To learn more about how FRT can help your firm maximize recoveries in shareholder class action settlements, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [ Blog ] Jurisdiction Update: China – Winds of Change
- [ Blog ] UK Tribunal Nixes FX Investor Recoveries
- [ Blog ] Jumping on the SPAC train? Not so fast. Securities litigation is on the rise
- [ Webinar ] 2021 Year in Review and 2022 Outlook
- [ Webinar ] FRT Insights: Understanding What it Means to be a Fiduciary – Insights from Former SEC Assistant Director
- [ Webinar ] FRT Insights: A Dialogue with Jeremy Hill, Group General Counsel, Universities Superannuation Scheme Ltd.
SETTLED CLAIMS I PASSIVE GROUP I ANTITRUST I CLAIMS MONETIZATION I OPT-IN MONITORING I OPT-OUT MONITORING
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is the leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.