In 1H-2020, there were 26 new filings across seven jurisdictions including Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil (download the jurisdiction profile), Japan and Germany (download the jurisdiction profile). For more information, contact your Financial Recovery Technologies representative or email us.
Top 3 Jurisdictions in 1H-2020 (in terms of cases)
- Taiwan (13) – download the jurisdiction profile
- AU (7) – download the jurisdiction profile
- UK (2) – download the jurisdiction profile
1H-2020 Non-U.S. Cases:
|Barclays PLC||United Kingdom|
|Chong Hong Construction Corporation||Taiwan|
|Elitegroup Computer Systems Corporation||Taiwan|
|Entery Industrial Corporation||Taiwan|
|Freedom Foods Group Ltd.||Australia|
|FU TA Material Technology Corporation||Taiwan|
|Hotel Royal Chihpen||Taiwan|
|IRB - Brasil Resseguros S.A.||Brazil|
|Japan Display Inc.||Japan|
|Mayne Pharma Group Ltd.||Australia|
|NMC Health PLC||UK|
|Procrystal Technology Corporation||Taiwan|
|T-Mac Techvest PCB Corporation||Taiwan|
|Treasury Wine Estates Ltd.||Australia|
|Wisbet International Corporation||Taiwan|
|Yong Shun Chemical||Taiwan|
Subscribe to FRT’s Monthly Newsletter
Financial Recovery Technologies’ Shareholder Litigation Fast Five provides you with the top news in shareholder class actions. This is your exclusive summary of the latest industry developments related to settled, group and antitrust actions and recovery opportunities. Click here to subscribe.
To learn more about how FRT can help your firm maximize recoveries in shareholder class action settlements, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [Webinar] Understanding Shareholder Loss Estimates in Non-U.S. Jurisdictions
- [Report] A Primer on Global Group Litigation
- [Blog] 5 Ways Loss Estimation Comes Into Play in Non-U.S. Securities Litigation
- [Blog] Webinar Replay: Lessons Learned from Recent Shareholder Litigation Cases Outside the United States
- [Blog] FRT FAQs: Passive Group Litigation
- [Blog] Part 1: Three reasons why firms are implementing a shareholder litigation policy
SETTLED CLAIMS I PASSIVE GROUP I ANTITRUST I FUTURE CLAIMS I OPT-IN MONITORING I OPT-OUT MONITORING
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is the leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability, and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FRTServices
- Follow us on LinkedIn Financial Recovery Technologies
- Email us: email@example.com
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and do not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.