National Conference on Public Employee Retirement Systems (NCPERS) in association with Financial Recovery Technologies recently hosted a webinar (click here to watch the on-demand) on ‘Understanding Shareholder Loss Estimates in Non-U.S. Jurisdictions.’
FRT’s Mike Lange, Chris Looby, and Emily Fortin join NCPERS’ Hank Kim to discuss the similarities and differences of estimating losses among countries including the United States, Australia, Japan and other Non-U.S. jurisdictions. Watch the replay here.
With the continued expansion of non-U.S. securities litigation, more institutions are asking questions around losses. How are they calculated? Why do they differ? What do they mean? How can we use them when making participation decisions? To help investors better understand the methods being used, we have prepared a series of thought leadership:
- [TRANSCRIPT] Understanding Shareholder Loss Estimates in Non-U.S. Securities Litigation
- [INFOGRAPHIC] 5 Ways Loss Estimation Comes Into Play in Non-U.S. Securities Litigation
- [BLOG] The Certain Uncertainty of Shareholder Loss Estimates in Non-US Securities Litigation
- [WHITEPAPER] Calculating Inflationary Losses for Comparison to Loss Thresholds
Click here to watch the on-demand replay and learn how these unknowns are establishing uncertainty in the marketplace as investors must appreciate that there’s no one “right” loss number. If you would like access to the slides, please contact your FRT Account Representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about how FRT can help your firm maximize recoveries in shareholder class action settlements, contact us at email@example.com.
- [Webinar] Understanding Shareholder Loss Estimates in Non-U.S. Jurisdictions
- [Report] A Primer on Global Group Litigation
- [Blog] 5 Ways Loss Estimation Comes Into Play in Non-U.S. Securities Litigation
- [Blog] Webinar Replay: Lessons Learned from Recent Shareholder Litigation Cases Outside the United States
- [Blog] FRT FAQs: Passive Group Litigation
- [Blog] Part 1: Three reasons why firms are implementing a shareholder litigation policy
SETTLED CLAIMS I PASSIVE GROUP I ANTITRUST I FUTURE CLAIMS I OPT-IN MONITORING I OPT-OUT MONITORING
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is the leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability, and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FRTServices
- Follow us on LinkedIn Financial Recovery Technologies
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and do not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.