Our Role and Responsibility – Navigating Through COVID-19
In light of the rapidly evolving impact COVID-19 is having on our communities, we want to share some updates with you about the steps we are taking to ensure the well-being of our colleagues, clients, and community while also minimizing business disruption.
- FRT has a well-thought-out business continuity plan in place (BCP); our Pandemic Response Team has been meeting regularly to monitor this dynamic and fluid situation to review and implement any necessary steps as part of our execution against that plan.
- We are committed to keeping our community healthy and safe – this includes our employees, clients and partners around the world. As part of the global efforts to contain the spread and mitigate the impact of the virus, we have instituted precautionary procedures on an office-by-office basis.
- FRT has full capability to operate without interruption with employees working remotely for extended periods of time; this is a scenario that is integrated and regularly tested as a core component of our BCP.
- While we recognize it is not business as usual, we remain dedicated to delivering exceptional client service and do not expect that you will experience any change in your FRT experience. Our Operations, Legal & Research, and Account Management teams are available and responding to all client inquiries. Please contact your Account Manager with any questions. You may also reach a member of our Client Service team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 339-674-1000.
- Our technology and infrastructure can support the use of video, telephonic, and digital/online meetings. In addition, we have multiple levels of redundancy, should a critical system fail.
As this situation evolves, we will update you with any future changes that may impact our clients, employees and partners. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Financial Recovery Technologies
SETTLED CLAIMS I PASSIVE GROUP I ANTITRUST I FUTURE CLAIMS I OPT-IN MONITORING I OPT-OUT MONITORING
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is the leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability, and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FRTServices
- Follow us on LinkedIn Financial Recovery Technologies
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and do not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.