Data security and confidentiality are a top priority for FRT, and we take great measures to ensure that our clients’ data is safe and secure at all times.
- All client trading data is transferred securely in encrypted form and is segregated by client.
- We store all of our clients’ data on secure servers co-located at a well-known data center offsite. The data center is SSAE 18 Type II certified.
- All transaction databases and proprietary applications are housed on secure servers which are segregated from our corporate IT infrastructure and are only accessible via an encrypted private network which requires multi-factor authentication.
- FRT follows the security and privacy laws and regulations in the various jurisdictions where it operates. As of May 2018, FRT has taken actions to ensure our data security program complies with the GDPR regulations and we have opted-in to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- In addition, all FRT personnel follow a stringent and extensive set of data security policies and procedures which are designed to meet and exceed today’s industry standards.
SSAE 18 Type II Attestation
FRT has attained a Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 18 Type II report, providing a third-party attestation that FRT meets all AICPA-defined criteria related to the control objectives described below. With this report, clients know that FRT has undergone rigorous testing to validate that its policies and process controls are secure, robust, and reliable.
The SSAE 18 report directly addresses prospect and client concerns related to the following:
- Client Onboarding
- Case Settlements
- Claims Filing
- Claims Tracking
- Settlement Recoveries
- Logical Access
- Incident Management
- Change Management
For more information regarding the SSAE 18 Type II report, Contact us.