Seeking an experienced content marketer to lead and grow a content marketing function, working across marketing to integrate content programs with lead generation campaigns to increase awareness, drive demand, and develop our brand in the marketplace.
Join a fast-growing company that is transforming its industry! Financial Recovery Technologies has become a trusted partner to the world’s leading investment institutions, and our best-in-class people and technology have made FRT a market leader. As our Director, Content Marketing, you will lead and grow our content marketing function, integrating content into our campaigns to increase awareness, drive demand, and develop our brand in the marketplace.
As a Director, Content Marketing at FRT, you will:
- Develop and manage a content strategy across multiple services and regions
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar
- Strategically identify partner publications, companies, organizations, and more that are complementary to our goals
- Optimize content through SEO to improve search rankings
- Create content that builds meaningful connections
- Own content creation and packaging – both strategy and execution
- Listen, respond, ask questions, and engage with FRT’s community, both internal and external
- Take our marketing content to new levels and directions, including video, web content, webinars, case studies, whitepapers, blogs, speaking engagements, product brochures, and promotions (email, direct mail, social media, etc.)
- Play a key role in our achievement of key corporate goals relating to thought leadership in our market
Our ideal candidate is:
- An experienced content marketer – ideally, you have 10+ years’ experience creating content for the web across several disciplines (text, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, whitepapers, research, infographics, podcasts, etc.) within financial services and/or the legal industry;
- Comfortable building a content strategy and framework from the ground up;
- A phenomenal communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- Self-directed and detail oriented, with a can- and will-do attitude;
- Highly collaborative, prioritizing collaboration over credit, and interested in building strong relationships with peers across corporate functions;
- Intellectually curious, with a demonstrated commitment to continuous growth; and
- Of course, looking to join a growing company with a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture, dedicated to being the top provider in the class action recovery space.
What does FRT offer:
- Fun and diverse colleagues
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k (with company match)
- Income protection plans (life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability) and access to a suite of voluntary benefit programs
- We are a hybrid company
- Close to public transit (walking distance to Wellington T on Orange Line)
- Free parking onsite
- Free drinks and snacks
- Free access to onsite gym
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN OUR MEDFORD, MA HEADQUARTERS. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, PLEASE.
AGENCIES: WE ARE NOT WORKING WITH AGENCIES ON THIS REQUISITION.
FRT provides equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, gender identity/expression, disability, handicap, status as a victim of domestic violence or other similar offenses, consumer credit history, unemployment, military obligations, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
FRT is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.