Join a fast-growing company with a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture, dedicated to being the top provider in the class action recovery space! Financial Recovery Technologies has become a trusted partner to hedge funds, mutual funds, custodians, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutional investment firms. Our best-in-class people and technology have made FRT a market leader.
As a Client Service Operations Specialist, you will be a primary point of contact for our clients, providing best-in-class service to meet their needs and optimize their class action recoveries.
The Role: As a Client Service Operations Specialist, you will:
- Ensure FRT’s clients remain clients by meeting their needs through professional, knowledgeable, and friendly service
- Serve as a first line of reactive support to all FRT clients by phone and email
- Communicate effectively with clients of all varieties
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of service
- Own and oversee a large variety of operational processes
- Optimize our clients’ recovery opportunities by overseeing client-impacting operations
- Autonomously managing projects and ensuring they result in a positive experience for our clients
- Identify, measure and monitor results
- Research all platforms to better understand the client’s relationship with FRT
- Educate the clients about typical industry and company standards
- Ensure clients’ operational needs are met by providing a clear line of communication between them and FRT’s internal operations teams
- Partner with Account Mangers to drive proactive, strategic engagements across all clients
- Work closely with legal and case teams to understand the details and/or bespoke aspects of cases as they pertain to our clients
- Partner with the claim analyst team to ensure clients’ claims are filed, issues with those claims are addressed, and associated funds are accurately remitted to the client
Our ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about service standards, ideally with an interest in the financial services industry
- Proficient with MS Excel and, ideally, comfortable handling large data sets
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organized and capable of juggling competing deadlines and priorities
- Intensely detail oriented, focused on both accuracy and consistency
- Decidedly collaborative, and interested in building strong relationships with client and peers across corporate functions
- Intellectually curious, with a demonstrated commitment to continuous growth and
- Of course, has a desire to join a growing company with a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture, dedicated to being the top provider in the class action recovery space.
What does FRT offer:
- Competitive Salary and bonus
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k (with company match)
- Income protection plans (life, accidental death and dismemberment, short- and long-term disability) and access to a suite of voluntary benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fun, smart, diverse colleagues
- Currently we are hybrid; in office we offer:
- Close to public transit (walking distance to Wellington T on the Orange Line)
- Free drinks and snacks
- Free parking onsite
- Free access to onsite gym
LOCAL CANDIDATES TO BOSTON, MA OR NEW YORK AREA ONLY, PLEASE.
AGENCIES: WE ARE NOT WORKING WITH AGENCIES ON THIS REQUISITION.
FRT provides equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, gender identity/expression, disability, handicap, status as a victim of domestic violence or other similar offenses, consumer credit history, unemployment, military obligations, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
FRT is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.