Join a fast-growing company that is transforming its industry! Financial Recovery Technologies has become a trusted partner to the world’s leading investment institutions, and our best-in-class people and technology have made FRT a market leader. We are seeking an Account Manager to ensure seamless execution of FRT’s services, coordinating the needs of the client with our service and operations teams.
As an FRT Account Manager, you will be the first point of contact for our clients and will be responsible for providing an excellent level of service. You are expected to have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to build relationships with clients. You will need to handle complex situations with tact and diplomacy and be able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring that your clients are satisfied with FRT’s products and services. In addition, you will:
Serve as the primary client service provider for your assigned clients
- Provide service excellence by applying proven client service techniques, methods, and tools: coordinate service across multiple clients, develop task schedules, track client requests, and manage the progress of each request through to completion
- Assist clients in inquiry resolution by acting as a liaison between the client and internal teams
- Conduct periodic account reviews, inclusive of sharing educational / informational content with clients
- Maintain records of client contacts, engagements, and activities in FRT’s CRM, and other applications
Become a trusted advisor to clients and colleagues
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of FRT’s solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Build and maintain long term relationships with clients based on knowing your client and understanding and applying FRT’s capabilities
- Utilize extensive internal knowledge of the class action recovery space to provide guidance to clients on upcoming participation opportunities, key industry topics, and best practices
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Own your clients’ satisfaction and retention
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze client’s usage of FRT’s products for renewal and commercial opportunities
- Ensure client is engaged and fulfilling their contractual obligations
- Document, communicate, and help drive client priorities and potential improvement opportunities with internal teams while managing client expectations
Our ideal candidate is:
- An experienced account manager with two plus years’ experience in account management or other relevant client service experience, ideally in the financial services industry;
- Effective in driving successful business outcomes and solving challenges with clients;
- A highly skilled client manager, influencer, and organizer;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at multiple levels of the organization
- Highly collaborative, prioritizing collaboration over credit, and interested in building strong relationships with clients and colleagues across corporate functions
- Self-directed and detail oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment with limited administrative support and hand holding;
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
What does FRT offer:
- Fun and diverse colleagues
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k (with company match)
- Income protection plans (life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability) and access to a suite of voluntary benefit programs
- We are a hybrid company
- Close to public transit (walking distance to Wellington T on Orange Line)
- Free parking onsite
- Free drinks and snacks
- Free access to onsite gym
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN OUR MEDFORD, MA HEADQUARTERS. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, PLEASE.
AGENCIES: WE ARE NOT WORKING WITH AGENCIES ON THIS REQUISITION.
FRT provides equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, gender identity/expression, disability, handicap, status as a victim of domestic violence or other similar offenses, consumer credit history, unemployment, military obligations, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
FRT is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.