By Jenn Rothenberg, VP of Marketing, Financial Recovery Technologies
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Time: 12:00 pm ET / 9:00 am PT
If you cannot attend the live webinar, please register to receive a link to the on-demand replay.
The global securities litigation landscape continues to grow and evolve. We continue to see an uptick in activity in jurisdictions like Japan, UK and Dutch Foundation and a number of emerging jurisdictions like Taiwan. Within jurisdictions that have been consistently active, like Australia, we’re seeing more parties involved (litigation funders, law firms, investment recovery firms), as well as new and inventive causes of action.
These changing dynamics are complicating the participation analysis – there are a seemingly limitless number of factors that institutions should weigh before deciding whether to get active in a jurisdiction.
Attend our webinar as Mike Lange, Esq., Securities Litigation Counsel at FRT, shares insights into:
- The scope of global securities litigation recovery opportunities
- Jurisdiction profiles and claim submission process for Australia, UK, and Dutch Foundations
- Low risk opt-in jurisdictions – e.g. Japan
- Recent trends, case spotlights and best practices
Please don’t hesitate to contact your FRT account representative for more information regarding non U.S. / Canada securities litigation or email us at email@example.com.
- Three essential things you need to know about Dutch Foundations
- Multiple competing class actions against Bellamy’s Australia Ltd. resolved by the Australian Federal Courts
- Taiwan is an active jurisdiction. Here’s why the potential upside for recoveries is limited
- 2016 Year In Review – Global, Antitrust and U.S. Securities Class Action Trends
U.S. CLAIMS I GLOBAL I ANTITRUST I LITIGATION MONITORING I BUYOUTS
Founded in 2008, Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is a leading technology-based services firm that helps the investment community identify eligibility, file claims and collect funds made available in securities and other class action settlements. Offering the most comprehensive range of claim filing and monitoring services available, we provide best-in-class eligibility analysis, disbursement auditing and client reporting, and deliver the highest level of accuracy, accountability and transparency available. For more information, go to www.frtservices.com.
- Follow us on Twitter: @FRTServices
- Follow us on LinkedIn: Financial Recovery Technologies
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This communication and the content found by following any link herein are being provided to you by Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice. All material presented herein is believed to be reliable but FRT makes no representation or warranty with respect to this communication or such content and expressly disclaims any implied warranty under law. Opinions expressed in this communication may change without prior notice. Firms should always seek legal and financial advice specific to their unique situation and objectives.