Who We Serve
Institutional asset management is a key component in the investing world. Institutional asset managers trade securities in large quantities and dollar amounts and control a significant amount of investments in the United States. Asset managers determine institutional asset allocation, meaning they make decisions on asset mix, diversifying how and where funds should be distributed for optimal growth. Institutional funds management is highly regarded throughout much of the industry, simply due to the sheer volume of trading and size of the companies.
The volume of trades, however, creates problems for asset managers. With class action securities cases cropping up throughout the investment industry, it often becomes too difficult for investment institutions to monitor and respond timely to claims involving any of their current or past trades, resulting in missed opportunities to recoup lost money for investors. FRT offers comprehensive, customized solutions for various asset management firms, including:
Hedge Funds & Asset Managers
including mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, and sovereign wealth funds
Using a proprietary technology platform, expert processes, and experienced professionals, FRT identifies eligible security positions, calculates recognized loss, and handles payment, disbursement auditing and client reporting. Our system automatically matches your trading history against a database of thousands of settled and active class action cases, delivering the highest level of accuracy, accountability and reliability. And we have a solid track record of helping leading institutional investors of all types quickly and effectively recover funds.
By outsourcing to FRT, you can:
- Minimize operational and administrative overhead by automating the claims filing and recovery process
- Increase shareholder funds from settlements by recovering more funds than you could on your own
- Reduce the risk of liability due to errors and omissions by ensuring optimal accountability and reporting integrity
including wealth managers and registered investment advisors
FRT turns administrative burden into competitive advantage with a turnkey claims management solution. We help investment advisors identify client eligibility, file claims, and collect funds for their clients while eliminating the administrative burden of filing claims using in-house resources. With proprietary technology, expert processes, and experienced professionals, FRT identifies eligible security positions, calculates recognized loss, and handles payment disbursement auditing and client reporting.
Both you and your clients benefit by outsourcing to FRT:
- Save time and money while meeting your fiduciary duties and providing better service and support to your clients
- Minimize administrative overhead and replace variable operational costs with a fixed annual fee
- Ensure optimal reporting integrity and reduce the risk of liability due to errors and omissions
- Provide a professional client benefit that enhances your reputation and offer a differentiating, value-added service to clients