To access the material, click on the links below.
- 2016 Year In Review – Global, Antitrust and U.S. Securities Class Action Trends (March 2017)
- Delaware Appraisal Rights Report (June 2016)
- Australian Class Action Outpaces Other Non-U.S. Jurisdictions (May 2016)
- Antitrust: The Evolving Fiduciary Landscape (April 2016)
- Class Action Recovery Whitepaper
- International Group Actions Whitepaper
- Securities Litigation Monitoring Whitepaper
- Global Class Action Recovery: Risks and Opportunities Outside the U.S. and Canada (September 20, 2017)
- Antitrust Class Actions: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities (May 9, 2017)
- Appraisal Rights: Exercising Your Appraisal Rights and Ensuring Fair-Value for Your Shares (October 19, 2016)
- Antitrust: The Evolving Fiduciary Landscape Webinar (April 28, 2016)
- Participating in Non-U.S. Group Securities Litigation Webinar (December 11, 2014)
- Securities Litigation Monitoring Webinar
- International Group Actions Webinar
Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litigation (FX):
- Case Spotlight: Partial settlement of $2B in Forex case involves complicated antitrust issues and FX trading
- FX Case Update (August 2017): Five Additional Defendants Settle Bringing the Settlement Pool to Over $2 Billion
- FX Case Update (June 2017): Preliminary timeline and expected preliminary approval of settlement with five more defendants
- FX FAQ: How will eligibility be determined?
- FX FAQ: How do I know whether I’m eligible for recovery?
- FX FAQ: When is the claims administration process likely to begin?
- FX Video: FX update – August 2016
- FX Video: FX update – September 2016