To access the material, click on the links below.
- 2016 Year In Review – Global, Antitrust and U.S. Securities Class Action Trends (March 2017)
- Delaware Appraisal Rights Report (June 2016)
- Australian Class Action Outpaces Other Non-U.S. Jurisdictions (May 2016)
- Antitrust: The Evolving Fiduciary Landscape (April 2016)
- Class Action Recovery Whitepaper
- International Group Actions Whitepaper
- Securities Litigation Monitoring Whitepaper
- Antitrust Class Actions: Trends, Challenges and Opportunities (May 9, 2017)
- Antitrust: The Evolving Fiduciary Landscape Webinar (April 28, 2016)
- Participating in Non-U.S. Group Securities Litigation Webinar (December 11, 2014)
- Securities Litigation Monitoring Webinar
- International Group Actions Webinar
Foreign Exchange Benchmark Rates Antitrust Litigation (FX):
- Case Spotlight: Partial settlement of $2B in Forex case involves complicated antitrust issues and FX trading
- FX FAQ: How do I know whether I’m eligible for recovery?
- FX FAQ: When is the claims administration process likely to begin?
- FX Video: FX update – August 2016
- FX Video: FX update – September 2016