Data security and confidentiality are a top priority for FRT, and we take great measures to ensure that our clients’ data is safe and secure at all times.
- All client trading data is transferred securely in encrypted form and is segregated by client.
- We store all of our clients’ data on secure servers co-located at a well-known data center offsite. The data center is SSAE 16 Type II certified.
- All transaction databases and proprietary applications are housed on secure servers which are segregated from our corporate IT infrastructure and are only accessible via an encrypted private network which requires multi-factor authentication.
- In addition, all FRT personnel follow a stringent and extensive set of data security policies and procedures which are designed to meet and exceed today’s industry standards.
SSAE 16 Type II Attestation
FRT has attained a Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 16 Type II report, providing a third-party attestation that FRT meets all AICPA-defined criteria related to the control objectives described below. With this report, clients know that FRT has undergone rigorous testing to validate that its policies and process controls are secure, robust, and reliable.
The SSAE 16 report directly addresses prospect and client concerns related to the following:
- Information Security
- Computer Operations
- Application Change Control
- Data Communications
- Data Loading
- Claims Filing
- Claims Tracking
- Settlement Recoveries
For more information regarding the SSAE 16 Type II report, email us.
For more information about our data security policies and to receive a copy of our data security report, please provide us with your contact information below: